Designed as a protective cap for circular electrical connectors.
- The only line of caps in the industry that meets the new SAE Aerospace specification AS85049/138.
- Tooled and engraved in full compliance with AS85049/138 and do not reference any other specifications.
- The engraving specifies the specification number, dash number, material code and the Caplugs part number for easy and positive identification.
- Includes proper ESD Symbol as per the specification.
The parts listed below are in ascending order in relation to the dash number and are repeated for each Material Code (A,B and C).
= LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) Color
: per specification
= Electrostatic Dissipative* Color
= Conductive Color
Products with a material code of C have been fabricated from a conductive material that:
- Surface resistivity of less than 1 x 105 ohms/square in accordance with ASTM test method D-257-78
- Meet the Static Decay requirements of MIL-PRF-81705E, Type II and Federal Test Method Standard No. 101, Method 4046