Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG)Polyethylene terephthalate glycol, referred to as PETG, is mainly used for extruded tubing or clear plastic tubing and can be molded into circular or square shapes.
- Withstands temperatures up to 150°F (65°C)
- Copolyester, which is flexible, durable and impact-resistant
- Comparable clarity to acrylic or glass
- FDA compliant for medical or food applications
- Withstands radiation and chemical sterilization techniques
- For vials and high-quality ClearView® plastic tubing
Show: per page