As a preferred supplier to the automotive industry for over 65 years, Caplugs understands the demands and processes needed to be a molding partner. Certified to meet ISO 16949, we have the protocol in place to ensure parts are delivered as needed and with the necessary documentation.
Work one-on-one with our team of Design Engineers to concept, prototype and produce a molded part for your next project. With five different molding processes, an in-house tool room and the largest in-house staff of Design Engineers in the industry, we can ensure your project moves smoothly through the process while meeting your lead time, cost and quality requirements.
The automotive industry requires many customized solutions – if you don’t see what you’re looking for on this site, contact Caplugs via email or at 1.888.CAPLUGS for the full breadth of our offering.
- Rod covers
- Ball joint caps
- Shock tower caps
- Bleeder valve caps and plugs
- Stabilizer bushings
- Suspension spring seals
- Masking parts for brake assemblies
- UltrabakeTM caps, plugs, tapes and die-cuts for process temperatures up to 600°F (315°C)
- Heat shields, O-rings and caps and plugs to fit SAE fuel lines and quick connects
- Block and condenser caps, thermal
- Body plugs, overslam bumpers and front and rear exhaust heat shields for vehicles
- Distribution coil boots
- Spark plug boots
- Fuse box covers
- Electrical connector protection
- Shift caps
- Driveshaft protection
- Housing covers
- Transmission boots
- Caps and plugs
- Grommets, gaskets, bumpers, dampeners for small motors
- Button and body plugs for doors, undercarriages, body panels, access panels and other open ports
Caplugs has tooled a wide range of caps, plugs, finishing parts and masking devices commonly used in the automotive industry. All catalog parts are in stock and available to ship today, getting you the parts you need when you need them. All standard parts are also available to sample free of charge so you can test them in your application before placing an order.