A full team of in-house engineers will work one-on-one with you through every step of the process, from initial design to final production. Let the largest, most experienced engineering staff in product protection develop exactly what you’re looking for.
- 15 Solid Work stations
- 3D modeling
- Rapid prototyping
- Advanced tool room
- 3,000 production-ready custom molds
- Experience with hundreds of materials
Our team of experienced design engineers will help you select the right material from many available options to suit your application. Caplugs also has custom compounding abilities to formulate a unique material for your specific need.
- Polyethylene Teraphthalate Glycol (PETG)
- Low Density and High Density
- Conductive Polyethylene Copolymer (EVA)
- Static Dissipative Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Medical Grade
- Fire Retardant
- Photo Luminescent
Choose from materials that offer specific performance qualities, including:
- Chemical/Fluid resistance
- Pantone color matching
- Textured finishes for gripping
- Translucence for light transfer
- Glass-like clarity for visibility
Specify a secondary operation process to alter one of our standards parts for a specific application.