ESD Connector Caps and Plugs
The MSC Series caps and plugs are manufactured of an ICP (inherently conductive polymer) compound.
- Non-sloughing material: will not mark or crayon when rubbed briskly against a hard, flat, laminated surface
- Commonly used for military and aerospace applications
- Meet the requirements of M 5501/31
This product has been fabricated from a conductive material that:
- Surface resistivity of less than 1 x 105 ohms/square in accordance with ASTM test method D-257-78
- Meet the static decay requirements of MIL-PRF-81705E, Type II and Federal Test Method Standard No. 101, Method 4046
Please note part numbers have been updated due to an internal change to reflect the proper material code.
Material: ICP Compound
Standard Color: Black