DCF SeriesStatic Dissipative & Conductive Protectors for D-Subminiature Flared Shells
DCF Series caps are designed to protect electrical connectors from dust and impact damage. DCF is available in a black conductive polyethylene copolymer or pink static dissipative ethylene vinyl acetate.
* DCF-06 and DCF-08 are designed to fit D-Subminiature connectors with flared shells.
* DCF-07 is designed to fit D-Subminiature power connectors with flared shells.
This product has been fabricated from a conductive material that:
- Surface resistivity of less than 1 x 105 ohms/square in accordance with ASTM test method D-257-78
- Meet the Static Decay requirements of MIL-PRF-81705E, Type II and Federal Test Method Standard No. 101, Method 4046
Material: Static Dissipative Ethylene Vinyl Acetate or Conductive Polyethylene Copolymer (EVA)
Standard Color: Pink or Black
For other material & color options contact customer service at 1.888.CAPLUGS
- Part numbers with "C" = Black, Conductive Polyethylene Copolymer (EVA)
- Part numbers with "SD" = Pink, Static Dissipative Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
|Item #||Standard No. of Contacts||Contact Type||Material|
|DCF-07C||5||Power Contact Pin||Conductive|
|DCF-07SD||5||Power Contact Pin||Static Dissipative|
|DCF-08C||62 & 64||Pin||Conductive|
|DCF-08SD||62 & 64||Pin||Static Dissipative|