Our die-cutting process is done in-house and is fully customizable, ensuring a quick turnaround and economical pricing.
- Standard and custom materials, including adhesive backing
- Cut up to 60"x120"
- Four processes available: sample plotter, rotary die cutter, steel rule
die machine and flash cutter
- Designed from a Solidworks, CAD, .jpg, or .pdf file
- No tooling needed allows for lower costs and faster production
- Customized kit designs for multi-mask projects – ideal for use in automotive and aviation components
Caplugs can die-cut any shape from simple circles and squares to complex designs. From rigid, durable materials to soft, flexible variations, we can produce a die-cut part more quickly and efficiently than anyone in the industry can.
Choose from a variety of materials including
- 2-ply foam
- 2" thick rigid