Caplugs’ extrusion product line includes edge liners as well as packaging and netting products. Our packaging and netting items are designed to protect parts from contaminants causing damage. Our plastic tubing, netting and containers are available in a wide variety of sizes, styles and colors. These products are ideal for industrial and consumer packaging, and can also be used as finished packaging solutions.
- Latest extrusion technology allows quick changeovers
- Tubing, netting, edge liners and other profiles
- Cut to desired length in-line or run in spools
- Online Fly-knife and planetary cutters for different cut types
- PETG, LDPE, HDPE, PP, PVC and conductive materials
Caplugs Sleeve-Web is used to protect smooth, threaded or cylindrical parts as well as flat, irregular or nesting parts. A special series is also available for compressed air cylinders and bottles.
Our clear tubing is often used as an attractive package for displaying your product while also protecting it. Available in a wide variety of diameters and lengths.
Caplugs’ edge liners offer protection from sharp edges and openings in sheet metal. Grommets are available to protect electrical insulation, hoses and cables installed through holes punched in metal.