Static Dissipative & Conductive Protectors for D-Subminiature Flared Shells
DCF Series caps are designed to protect electrical connectors from dust and impact damage. DCF caps are available in a black conductive polyethylene copolymer or pink static dissipative ethylene vinyl acetate.
* DCF-06 and DCF-08 are designed to fit D-subminiature connectors with flared shells.
* DCF-07 is designed to fit D-subminiature power connectors with flared shells.
This product has been fabricated from a conductive material that:
- Surface resistivity of less than 1 x 105 ohms/square in accordance with ASTM test method D-257-78
- Meet the static decay requirements of MIL-PRF-81705E, Type II and Federal Test Method Standard No. 101, Method 4046
Material: Static dissipative ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) or conductive polyethylene copolymer
Standard Colors: Pink, Black
For other material and color options, contact customer service at 888.CAPLUGS.
- Part numbers with "C" = Black, conductive polyethylene copolymer
- Part numbers with "SD" = Pink, static dissipative ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)