SVV SeriesSterilization Validation Vials
Caplugs sterilization validation vials are used to validate a successful sterilization run.
- Sterilization vials are designed to hold a biological indicator strip and a glass ampule
- Molded in durable polypropylene to ensure the vial doesn’t break until force is applied
- Available with two different, color-coded cap options to distinguish the two hole designs
- Flattened ribs on the outside perimeter of the cap allow for ergonomic installation and removal
- Features an internal bead with an audible click to ensure the cap is fully seated and the ampule remains intact
Color: Tube - Natural
Cap - Red or Brown
Please take advantage of our free samples to test parts in your specific application/environment before ordering.
|Item #||Description||Dim A (IN)||Dim B (IN)|
|SVV-C01||Cap - 1 hole||0.339||0.490|
|SVV-C02||Cap - 3 hole||0.339||0.490|